This summer, on a radio station near you – we hope you’ll hear the following PSA (Public Service Announcement), about the value of libraries in your community. When you do hear it, please let us know!
The NSLA Conference Bursary provides financial assistance to a library staff person who is in need of assistance to attend the NSLA annual conference.
– Applicant must not have attended the conference in the last two years
– Applicant must send a letter outlining his/her need
– Applicant must be a library staff person and a current member of NSLA
– All applications must be received by August 15
– Send applications to <http://www.privatedaddy.com?q=eUIUbCRyFUNvCGx7T2EWKwBxJwhTEl0uFERSMHQ-3D_19>
If you’ve never been to an NSLA conference before, or haven’t attended in quite some time, this is a great year to come – we hope to see you there!